Young Professionals Ministry
Our goal is to encourage single people to use their singleness to maximize God’s glory. The Young Professionals are a group of people who are committed to growing in the likeness of Jesus Christ. Our ministry is made up of sinners who have been changed by the power of the Gospel (2Cor. 5:21).
- The Young Professional Ministry is for singles who are between the ages 23 and 35.
- Our Single Adult Ministry is for all singles that are between the ages of 35 and 55. Click here to visit the Single Adult Ministry page.
We would love for you to join us at one of our weekly meetings so that we can get to know you more!
When We Meet
- Bible Study - Sunday Evening at 6:00 pm (off campus - call 813-943-8894 for information)
- Serving at the Towers - Third Tuesday of each month at 5:30 pm
- Midweek - Wednesdays at Krazy Kup Coffee House Downtown - 7:30 pm
Small Group (6pm at the Helms')
- April 30 - King's Don't Wash Feet
- May 7 - Love One Another
- May 21 - True Vine
- April 29 - Volleyball
- at Mike Sansone from 7pm - 9 pm
- May 5-6 - Ladies' Spring Breakaway
- May 14 - Mother's Day
- May 16 - Serving the Towers at 5:30 pm
- May 20 - Softball Game
- At Walden Lake Polo Field from 10 am - 2 pm
- Cost: $10
- Money collected will go towards buying theological literature for Haitian Pastors.
- Click here to register.
- June 11-15 - Palatka Mission Trip - click here
- June 26 - July 4 - Mission Trip to Haiti (click here for more information)
Daniel Helms, Minister of Single Adults
Phone: 813-752-4104, ext. 233
Kaitlyn Miller, Youth/Singles Assistant