Welcome to Single Adult Ministry
The Singles Ministry at FBC Plant City has one major goal: to lead individuals towards Jesus Christ. We desire to encourage Singles to focus their attention and affections of their hearts towards Jesus Christ in all areas of their life. Our ministry is designed for people who have been divorced, separated, or people who have never been married.
We offer two ministries for Singles:
- The Young Professional Ministry is for singles who are between the ages 23 and 35. Click here to visit the Young Professional's page.
- Our Single Adult Ministry is for all singles that are between the ages of 35 and 55. Scroll down for more information on this ministry.
We would love for you to join us at one of our weekly meetings so that we can get to know you more!
When We Meet
- Bible Study - Sunday Morning at 9:00 am in Room 204/205
- Serving at the Towers - Third Tuesday of each month at 5:30 pm
- 4.30 - John 13:1-20
- 5.07 - John 13:21-38
- 5.14 - John 14:1-30
- 5.21 - John 15
- 5.28 - John 16:1-15
- April 29 - Tech Savvy Parenting Conference
- Choose to come either 9 am or 11 am
- in the student room
- April 29 - Volleyball
- at Mike Sansone from 7pm - 9pm
- May 5-6 - Ladies' Spring Breakaway
- May 16 - Serving the Towers at 5:30 pm
- May 20 - Softball Game
- Walden Lake Polo Field from 10 am - 2 pm
- Cost: $10
- Money collected will go towards buying theological literature for Haitian Pastors.
- Click here to register.
- June 11-15 - Palatka Mission Trip - click here.
Daniel Helms, Minister of Single Adults
Phone: 813-752-4104, ext. 233
Kaitlyn Miller, Youth/Singles Assistant